Our mission is to work with communities, clinicians and health service providers in a supportive and collaborative environment to investigate, discover and apply knowledge to improve health services and outcomes for consumers.
We achieve this by:
- Engaging in research and development projects that generate new concepts and approaches to health service planning, delivery and evaluation;
- Innovating in research and evaluation method and methodology;
- Conducting research and development projects that influence and impact on policy and practice in health care;
- Securing funding from a variety of sources for clinicians to engage in research and development activities;
- Share findings from our projects with others through publication and presentations to advance innovation in health services;
- Mentoring the next generation of clinician researchers and consultants through the application of disciplined, evidence based processes.