2019 Campbell Ballantyne Fellowship applications open
Applications close on 24 August 2019
The 2019 Campbell Ballantyne Fellowship is open for applications. Please contact the Research Officer for copies of the documents, including the eligibility criteria, the application timeline and the application form. Gill Coe - 375-4635/7635.
Please note that staff are required to consult with the Institute and their Manager before putting in their application.
2019 Institute Research & Development Showcase
This year's showcase was held on Thursday 9 May from 2-4 p.m. at Manawa, 276 Antigua St, Christchurch. It featured research and development projects including:
- an update on the staysafe@home evaluation
- the results of the initial evaluation of the 1CHART electronic medication charting
- the findings of a review of Nurse Maude's Diabetes Service
- the Buurtzorg model
- an overview of the 2018 Campbell Ballantyne Fellowship
- findings from an evaluation of the Palliative Aged Residential Care nursing service & the Korowai carer education programme
- results of a survey of Nurse Maude staff after the implementation of the new CRM client record management system (University of Otago summer student)
Phone Gill Coe on 375-4635 for further information and copies of the presentations.